Sunday, March 8, 2009

Challenge # 21: Serendipity

Hello everyone , before we get to the challenge I have some exciting news. We have another sponsor. Sandy, owner of The Craft Barn a shop/online store in south-east England has kindly offered to be our sponsor.

Starting this week and moving forward, there will be a £15 voucher to win the second week of every month for best project. Please remember that your project can be a card, scrapbook layout, or altered item. To participate weekly, please give is a direct link to your project. We also like to read your comments here on our blog. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see, don't hesitate to tell us.


This week our Challenge is brought to us by one of our participants. Brigitta provided us with a tutorial to her Serendipity technique so we had to give it a try. I'm sure you will find it challenging as well as rewarding. We had lots of fun. Thank you Brigitta.

the tutorial can be found by clicking here

Brigitta's Serendipity.



Our take on Serendipity


Nilda





Margie



Kathrin



Steph



Aymee



Angela




Susan


Lillie

Rheannon







16 comments:

  1. its realy great to see how diffrent everybody used the technique , i realy love all the cards i see so far .

    have fun.

    greetings and hugs brigitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Ladies, they are all beautiful! Love all the different ways this technique was used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Ladies! Wasn't this fun? I can't believe how embossing transforms what initially looks like a mess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge ladies. Each one has it own style, I'm sure this will give out some wonderful ideas.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally loved this technique and seeing all your magnificent work inspire me to keet doing it... HUGS TO YOU ALL ...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job on this challenge! Your creations are all very refreshing and it's really cool to see everyone's use of this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, somehow I accidently deleted my comment. Let's try this again..LOL.

    Oh WOW! Fabulous job DT!! These are all just beautiful!!! I really had fun with this techinique and can't wait to see everyone's take on it. I had so much fun as a matter of fact that I had to do 2 cards. The other is on my blog if anyone wants to see. Thanks to our sponsor as well!! Yay!

    Cuttlehugs,
    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this technique and had fun playing tonight. Hopefully I'll put something together this week. And I love the DT's work!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog from the Daily Dare Challenge blog! I recently have become acquainted with Sonia and love her work! I decided to try the Serendipity Squares this week and left a link so you can visit my site!

    Thanks for looking and thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Challenge. Thank you so much for the tutorial. I will definitely be using this technique again.
    Hugs
    Sandra.
    ps. Just adore all the DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this technique thanks for sharing. Great job as always DT! I entered my card in Mr Linky...it leaves a little to the imagination...IMHO...LOL

    Can't wait for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love using this technique!! It was so much fun! Awesome work from the DT!!

    Cait

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really had some fun with this one! Thanks for tutorial. Great work from the DT - I am going to have another play with this process!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks CrafteeCC for linking to this blog. I also had a wonderful time with this technique.

    ReplyDelete