Sunday, May 10, 2009

Challenge #30:Look Through Our Window

I thought about this challenge while looking through a window of my own home. It struck me that you can learn so much about someone when you look through their window. Although its just a glimpse of their life, it tells a story. Through my window, you will see pictures of my boys and other family members, a very comfortable couch, a table with a TV remote control and some kind of toy (whatever my boys have been playing with ) next to it. I guess that should tell you a bit about myself and my everyday life. So, this week we are making projects that have a window or frame. We will leave the interpretation of "window" and "frame" up to your creative mind.

This week's best project will win a gift certificate to The Craft Barn in the UK. They also have the new Cuttlebug folders ready for pre-order so go check them out.

Please enter the direct link to your project in the box at the bottom of this post. We would appreciate the direct link to your project not your entire blog, because you all have so many wonderful projects, sometimes its hard to find the one for our specific challenge.




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Thank you for a lovely challenge :)
    fioina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Ok, how cute are all of these cards girls! As ALWAYS, you girls have really knocked out this challenge! I am so inspired this morning! I want to go make more cards!!! Giggle!

    Aymee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi This is my first visit, but as a cuttlebug lover I'll be back. Cutting apertures in cards is so easy using nestabilities with the 'bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nilda, this was a fun one! Well, now that I think about it, they're all fun! Beautiful projects, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow the DT cards this week are extra special - I love your ideas.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - those are fabulous cards! You are so creative!
    Whew! I just finished - this is the first time I created a 4 panel - hanging object card, and when you asked for window - I wanted to give this a try!
    http://sherylscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2009/05/cuttlebug-spot-challenge-30-look.html

    (Picture did not come out as good as the real card - hard to photograph a light cs on the cover)
    Have a good night - this one signing off!
    -- Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the picture doesn't show up the aperture in my card too well!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...oh, beautiful DT-cards...;)
    ..you can see my card on my blog...;)

    Thanks for looking

    ILONA

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great challenge! This is my first time participating at Cuttlebug Spots. Everyone's creations are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW you gals are FABULOUS will all your different little windows/frames!!
    I have linked my card. TFL

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fun I had to make two!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sonya
    http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/
    Designer for Midnight Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards ladies! Heres mine great challenge
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun, fun challenge and great DT sample cards. Thanks so much for the inspiration ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely variety of crafting. My card is being put with Mr Linky. It's my first time here. x

    ReplyDelete