Monday, September 7, 2009

Challenge # 47: It's for the Birds

Good morning. I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. Before we proceed with the challenge for this week, I would like to announce the winner of last week's challenge.
Her name is Terri and this is her card. You can visit her blog by clicking on her name. Thank you to all the participants. Terri please send me an email with your info to claim you prize. Awesome card .. love those little books and the combination of embossing folders.




*********************on to your challenge this week******************

This week our very own design team member Margie, has offered to sponsor our challenge by offering the Home Decor Solutions Cricut Cartridge. This is one of my favorite die cutting cartridges because it has lots of flourishes and some wonderful birds. If you would like to be entered to win the cart, please post a link to a project that has a birds on it. This week, we are looking for the bird. If you do not use any embossing on your card, it will still be considered as long as you have a bird on it. All entries must be current projects. Thank you for participating and a big thank you to Margie for your generosity.

Here are our creations for the birds...lol.. I love saying that.


Margie

Rheannon


Steph


Marcy


Lillie


Aymee




Nilda

Donna


Marcelle



Karen




Jeannie


AnnCaryl



Kerri



Julie



1. Chrissie
2. Jamie
3. Terry EO
4. Stacie
5. Kelly
6. Judy
7. Gini Cagle
8. Sheryl Greene
9. chillipip
10. Michelle K
11. schnuti
12. IRIT
13. Anne
14. Mrs. Momma
15. Rose Miller
16. Jenny S. (UK)
17. Jessica M
18. Charlene Fairbairn
19. Deanne
20. shelly bobrowski
21. Candace Pelfrey
22. Silvia R.
23. Bluerose
24. Maria S.
25. nowalinka
26. Gena (The Crafting Pot)
27. Carol N
28. Audrey
29. Jacqui Jones (NZ)
30. Lori
31. Karyn From Custom Crops
32. Amy Schultz
33. Christine C
34. Lynne in NI
35. Myran
36. Amanda B
37. Linda B
38. Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom
39. Tulin Emre
40. Merry

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

17 comments:

  1. I love all the gorgeous birdie cards and projects this week girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning last weeks challeng Terri, fabulous card!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ladies such beautiful cards this week...I am way impressed!... you all made me smile...
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so stoked - it means a lot to me to be honored this way! Thank you so much!! Thank YOU Design Team. Your beautiful cards (and blogs) inspired me and I honestly couldn't have done it without you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Terry! WTG....., DT sisters. I love everyones take on the bird.

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Terry! Whoo hoo!!!

    Girls, all of these projects are 'tweet'! LOL! I really love them!!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see all these birds, especially when caged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you Terry-- great work!!

    Wonderful projects ladies-- they are all a hootin'!!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome dt samples! and a fun theme :) thanks! shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, have got to this cart, the birds are awesome...are there directions on how to make the card by Julie?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific projects!. I added my entry for this week challenge. I love this week theme and really enjoy playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute challenge... I love that bird house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is my first cuttlebug challenge. what fun!
    I'm sure I will be back again.
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey DT sisters, as always, TERRIFIC job! Congrats, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never cease to be amazed at the awesome creations that can be found at these challenges! I love the theme this week - I love to branch out and use new stamps and images that are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the very cute birdie projects made by the DT!!
    I have posted up my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am really working on getting creative with my Cuttlebug. I am super excited to be able to play with y'all this week and looking forward to coming back again and again.

    Tulin

    ReplyDelete