Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh Baby

Good morning everyone. This week we are celebrating new life, babies. I hope you find some great ideas here for your next baby project. Any of our projects can be changed in colors for boys or girls. I think they are just adorable. Enjoy your week.

Last week's winner is Dawn Frost :19  Please send me an email to nrocke1@msn.com to claim your prize.


Marcy





Nilda 2x


This is my 3mo. old nephew. I had to share this one here. 




Ann Caryl


Please share your creations with us. A randomly chosen entry will receive a  20.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops.

12 comments:

  1. oh wow, what a great challenge! Love the projects of the design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! Traditional colors, non traditional colors and each so delicate and fitting for a baby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT creations are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every dang one of them is cuter than the next.. totally adorable.. insane talent! So glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Can I ask what Ann Caryl used to color the embossing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time to play - I only recently found this blog. Hope I'm doing this right. :)

    Baby Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there everybody...miss you all... you did such a beautiful job on your projects this week...I love them all.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the projects are pretty! Have a great week all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everyones projects. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, I used one of the new Cuttlebug cut and emboss folders. Then I left the paper in, turned it over, lifted the flap, and chalked it. I used the very ancient box of Decorating Chalks and small foam applicators. It is so fun and easy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI I'M GLAD TO BE BACK TO PARTICIPATE AT THIS CHALLENGE.

    ReplyDelete