Good morning everyone. I am super exited to finally post the details for our Design Team Call. I am looking for some enthusiastic and creative women or men out there that would love to be part of a team to inspire and share here at The Cuttlebug Spot. You do not need to own the Cuttlebug to enter. I know some of you use the Big Shot, Wizard, etc.... the machine is not an issue. Pleas keep in mind that this is a design team for fun and creative sharing not a paid position:) I am looking for a team of 10 individuals.
This call is also open to our international visitors.
This call will close on Tuesday September 14th midnight
1. Have a blog, or gallery where details of your project can be found.
2. Create 1 weekly project based on our blog theme.
3. Commit to the term of 3 months. Starting in October.
4. Open to creating with various sponsor products. From time to time we may have sponsors that send product to the team to promote on our blog , you will be asked to create a project with it. This may include digi stamp, paper, die cuts, etc.
Still interested???.....then do the following;
1. Send me your best project that highlights embossing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Line DT entry.
2. Tell me what your favorite embossing technique is.
3. Include the name of the machine you own.
4. Are you a Stamper or do you prefer to work with die cuts like Cricut?
5. Provide a link to your blog or gallery.
Good luck to all. Let your friends know about our open call.