Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh so Soft.... Felt Challenge

This is our last week of embellishments so we decided to finish it off feeling soft.... and using felt.  I love that you can use so many dies to cut felt in your Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Wizard...etc.. and even your Cricut machine...although it takes more time with that machine than the others.  I'm sure you will find some great inspiration from this week's DT collection.

On a sad note I wanted to let all our readers know that this is our last week of new challenges here at The Spot. I will be closing the blog for a short period to do some much needed housekeeping. The blog will be back with more challenges in the future. Please stay subscribed via email so that you get a notice when we come back.  I want to thank my wonderful Design Team for all your hard work. You are one seriously talented bunch and amazing friends. Thank you for all your support. To my kind sponsors; thank you , thank you, thank you. You are so generous. I could not have done this without you.

Please don't think that we are gone for good, I promise we will be back:)

The blog will stay up so that you can see previous challenges and videos.


.... almost forgot, last week's winner is post # 22 Kim H. Love the use of the buttons to make the number on the card. Please send me an email with your info to claim your prize at nrocke1@msn.com


Design Team Felt Collection 

Donna 


Kerry


Nilda 


Andy 


Helen 


Jennifer 


 Donna 


Agnes


Jannie 




 Theresa

 Lillie 


Brenda 


Brenda (embossed felt.. amazing. ) 



27 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to see you leave, but I do know what you mean about housework...it is time to spring clean! I will be wearing a very sad face for a couple of days, but look forward to when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces from everyone. Andy's card is just stunning - I would never have thought that felt could look so elegant.

    Look forward to the return.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work girls and a cool challenge...thinking..lol..
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to use felt, so maybe this is the time to try it!! :) I definately feeling inspired after seeing the DT's incredible projects!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to read that you have to shut down this blog for a while. I hope you'll be back soon! I'll be sure to try and participate in this challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, where is the linky to post the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you will be gone for awhile and will look foward to your return. I did a card for this last challenge but there is no linky to post it. Did I misunderstand about there still being a last challenge? You can see my card at http://craftemarie.blogspot.com/2011/04/loving-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to read that you will be gone for a bit - as this is one of my favourite challenge blogs. I'm looking forward to your return!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The linky thing is still missing. I have done my project and would like to link it. I am sorry this is the last challenge for awhile. I have enjoyed doing them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fantastic inspiration from the DT. Unable to find the linky so posting my entry for the dry embossing challenge here :
    http://doodlebuddies.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/altered-frame-project/

    Regards
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! Love seeing all the different creations using dry embossing. On my card the wall is embossed under the window!

    http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-show-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. My card can be seen here -- http://stampwillydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/felted.html#comments -- I used the cuttlebug flower embossing folder behind the bunny. I love all the ideas on how to use felt from these samples! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My project is here:
    http://bylisac.blogspot.com/2011/04/hoppy-easter-new-bunny-digis-from.html
    I used my Cuttlebug to cut the felt for the flowers.
    Love the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://basteltantesally.blogspot.com/2011/04/meine-erste-easel-karte.html

    it´s to late?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is my card for the challenge!

    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/flowers-and-more-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. here is mine: http://pezadoodle.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/watercolor-bliss-for-a-super-new-challenge/

    sorry to hear the challenges will be down for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous collections!!!
    I just love this all cards.
    I really appreciates ladies to design this great cards. Thanks for this great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful collection! I love Donna's card! So pretty! Also Jen's card so simple but beautiful. Glad I stop by. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am new to this blog, but I sure hope you come back real soon. Thanks for all you have shared. You've given me a new love for my cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mine is here. Its the pink birthday card.

    http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-and-some-quick-shares.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards! Wow! I like your birth day card harmony. So cute! How did you do that? Your talented. These blog is great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for nice review. It is such interesting to read. Try to work with Qualco in debt collection business and platina software for accounting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Having just seen the lovely felt houses, they brought back wonderful memories of using fuzzy felt as a child. I wanted to thank you for sharing your skills. Lella xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am sorry to read that you have to shut down this blog for a while. I hope you will be back soon! I'll be sure to try and participate in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards you have created here. Excellent use of design thought and materials, would be great if you could purchase cards of this quality and uniqueness off the high street.

    ReplyDelete