Friday, December 2, 2011

Left Overs.....use them.

Happy Friday to all. This feels a bit odd posting our challenge so late, but  here we are.  We hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your family and found some great deals on Black Friday.  We also hope that you have enjoyed some yummy leftovers from your dinner. Sometimes the leftovers are the best part.  In the spirit of Thanksgiving Dinner left overs, we are challenging you to create with your craft leftovers from previous projects.  I know we all have some scraps laying around that we hate to throw our but never seem to use. This is your chance. Use them.


This challenge's winner will receive a  $20.00 Credit to use at StampsAlive. If you are not familiar with Terri, go take a look at her site. She offers some great deals and wonderful customer service.  Good luck




*****Winner of the alterables is entry #5 Maida. Please send me an email with your info so that I may mail your prize to nrocke1@msn.com


Helen 


Andy 



Kerry 



Jennifer 




Jannie




Brenda 



Theresa 


Lillie









7 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations. Used scrap pieces of core'dinations cardstock for teh Blue Bird Ornament I entered.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read that I am the winner of the last challenge. I am senyou an email, please check and email me if you get it or not. Have been experiencing serious problems with my email.
    thanks so much.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge and glad your back.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I've entered but have had my cuttlebug since they first came out. I love it so much. Thanks for a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo glad you're back!!! Great challenge... the DT's cards are great!!! And I have waaaay too many scraps that I don't think to use!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Jannie :)

    ReplyDelete