Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweetheart Challenge.

Happy Tuesday. I'm so sorry this is getting posted later than usual. No internet access is a real problem these days.  This week we have a sweet challenge for you. As Valentine's day approaches, what better way to get in the mood with some creations for a sweetheart.  We are challenging you to create something with hearts and a stamp.  This week's challenge is for fun only. Please share your creations with us. We enjoy all the creativity.


Last week's winner  of the Box It Challenge is Jessica entry #11 please send me an email to claim your prize at nrocke1@msn.com


Helen 


Jennnifer 


Andy



Kerry 


Jannie 



Brenda 



Lillie 



Nilda 






12 comments:

  1. So excited to see my name as the last challenge winner :)
    Loving all these projects this week! Awesome job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT cards. Thanks, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps! I totally forgot to link this challenge up, my mistake, shame on me, I hate getting old and forgetful. All fixed now. Please forgive me!
    Hugs Miss forgetfullness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT creations. Had to buy some Valentine ribbon since I could not find my Valentine ribbon stash but thank goodness the Michaels Daily Deal Wed 2/8 was Valentine ribbon 60% off. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder is my go to embossing folder.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challence, beautiful cards from the DT members.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful works of art. I am excited to participate.

    Linda
    TulipCollector
    http://TheTulipCollector.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT rocked this challenge....so many wonderful ideas. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had great fun with the challenge. Thanks for all the inspiring ideas.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    Linda
    http://wwww.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the wonderful creations.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete