Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easel Cards

Happy Tuesday. This week our challenge is just for fun. Thank you for your participation. We are working on some great challenges for the month of May. This week our challenge is for you to show us what you can do with Easel Cards. I love how these cards open up unlike the traditional fold cards.  Can't wait to see what you do.

Tha winner of last week's challenge is entry # 3 Flowerdisco. Please send me your info to receive your cricut cover.


Jannie 




Andy 



Kerry 


Helen 


Jennifer 


Lillie 


Brenda 





6 comments:

  1. thank you jannie!
    i am here to claim my prize, hehe. i can't wait to take pics of my old cricut in her new outfit.
    i will email you nilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Agnes! It will be its way as soon as I receive your addy!

    Hugz, xoxo

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwww I love Easle cards and it just so happens I made two for the PK challenge this week, perfect :) opps just thinking I didn't put in myh post what carts I used....stretch your imagination and thanksgiving I believe! (for the plate) I wanted to play last week but needed to take a break and give my body a rest as well at my laptop, she is not well :) ty for a fun challenge, all the DT cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challange, this is my first Easel Card.
    DT you're cards are great.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I was able to play along - I thought I have missed yet another deadline for your challenges.

    ReplyDelete