Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cuttlebug Tuesday

Hi everyone,

We are back with an amazing challenge, it's the last for the month October!

This weeks challenge is "Make an project with an Owl"

Our amazing DT ladies have made some beauties as you can see!

Hope you will join this weeks challenge!

This challenge is one entry per person
And it's for fun, so we do hope you will join us!

We would like to wish you all a very Happy Halloween this week and
don't forget our DT call ends on October 31st as well!

This is what Kerry has made

This is what Theresa has made

This is what Jannie has made




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I do not get my card uploaded....
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone could help me uploading my picture, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance, Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nessie, I can help you! If you would like to sent me your photo to jannie.vanbeelen@live.nl with your blog (www.)I will upload it for you!

    ReplyDelete