Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Open the Gates: Gate Fold Cards

Happy Tuesday to all.  This week we continue our series on the card base.  Last week the Design Team shared their step cards, today I'm so happy to share with you their Gate Fold cards. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. If you need a tutorial to learn about these cards, please visit this site: Gate Fold 



































Winner from last week's entries:  Jenny, please send me an email at nrocke1@msn.com to claim your prize



This week's random chosen entry will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops... so please share your gate cards with us this week.  Happy folding. 









6 comments:

  1. Awesome take on this weeks challenge, D/T members! Love them all.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards so far!! I'm a new follower, and so glad I found you!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time playing along and hope to be able to again! Thanks for the inspiration DT! There are so many wonderful crafters here - I hope to learn from y'all!

    ;)Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time making this type of card but was very fun. Thanks for allowing me to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge! This was my first gate card. Thanks! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know if you can emboss copper and brass blanks with the cuttlebug or is that too heavy. I usually use 24g metals.

    ReplyDelete