Monday, January 18, 2010

All about 10

Thank you to all the participants from last week. I hope you enjoyed the  party favors we shared. This is our random winner chosen from last week's entries.


Hazel


Wonderful job on your favors. We love the bling and embossing on the bride dress. To find more about this creation please click on the picture and visit Hazel's blog.

Hazel please send me an email to claim your prize to nilda@thecuttlebugspot.com


Well we are almost done with our "New Year" themes. This week we are challenging you to use the number 10. This week's prize is a  $20.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops. Please share your creations using Mr Linky box to enter.  CHA is this weekend, so you know that new products are on the horizon and Custom Crops is sure to have lots of new products to make the New Year an exciting crafting year.


Pleas click on the pictures to visit our Designer Blogs. Enjoy your week.


Leah




Marcy

AnnCaryl



Marcelle



Margie

Nilda



Julie




Lillie



Donna



Kerri









14 comments:

  1. Love them ladies! Great projects! 2010 is off to a great great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that my name has been drawn as the winner for the last challenge - such a lovely surprise. Love all the crafting of the team again this week - need to now put my thinkin cap on for the number 10. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job, as always, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillie, I love your card! That embossed section is gorgeous - can you tell me what it is? Is it an embossing folder or texture plate?
    Thanks, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everyone take on this weeks challenge DT sisters. So many original ideas.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous! You all make embossing the only way to go! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a cuttlebug at the end of last year and am so happy to join in the challenges when I have time!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun cards! I love the cuttlebug... it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! My first Cuttlebug Spot challenge! Love everything that has been created! :)

    Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've received my gift certificate from the Craft Barn today (and have already spent it) - am looking forward to getting my goodies - once again, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time here. hope to come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent my prize money at the craft barn and have blogged this morning to show the goodies I got - thanks once again x

    ReplyDelete