Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lets Party!!!

Thank you to everyone who took on our 2010 challenge. The random chosen winner for last week is Karen Hasheck. Please send me an email to claim your prize to nilda@thecuttlebugspot.com . Love the festive feel of your card Karen. 









This week we are still in the mood to celebrate so we are challenging you to show us your party favors.  The favors can be for any occasion and don't just think parties, they can be for any gathering. I think the ones that our DT came up with are beautiful. 


This week's random chosen winner will receive a £15.00 gift certificate to The Craft Barn in the UK. I would also like to congratulate The Craft Barn for their nomination as Best Independent store for South of England in the Craft Award 2009. Way to go. You deserve it.  Thank you for your support. 


Our Creations for this week: 




Donna 





Leah




Aymee



Karen





Marci



Nilda




Julie


Margie






Marcy






Kerri



Marcelle



Ann Caryl




Lillie



8 comments:

  1. Love all of these favors girls!!! I am definitely bookmarking this challenge for the next time I need to make party favors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how have I never found this blog. Love all these favors. I would love to know if the roses folder used by Donna is a discontinued one. I have looked for it can't find it. I think it is so lovely. Will come and visit and try some challenges. Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party favors ladies!!! You have all outdone yourselves!! Like Aymee, next time I need party favors I'm gonna pop back in to see my girls because you have all given me some fab ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ursula, I left a comment on your blog regarding your question.

    DT gals...sure does feel festive this week! sure makes me want a goody to eat! LOL!

    Love all the ideas here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow what a fab selection of favours ladies i will also be bookmarking this one! CongratsKaren on winning the challenge last week your card is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, especially the bridal one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a way to celebrate DT sisters! I love everyones take on this weeks challenge. So many awesome and creative ideas. Love them all!!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its great having these challenges, at least I feel like I'm accomplishing something and this was something I had to do anyways, lol. TFS Mary M

    ReplyDelete