Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Flowers

Good morning. This week we are challenging you to show us your favorite flower on your project. Please remember that your project must have embossing and must be a new project.


Winner from last week for the $20.00 Custom Crops certificate is link #13  Andrea  please send me an email to nilda@thecuttlebugspot.com to claim your prize.. happy shopping.


This week's prize is  $50.00 to Simon Says Stamp. They are awesome to provide us with such generosity for our participants.




******please read before entering *******
To enter this week please provide a link using Mr. Linky to your flower project.  Please remember to give us the link to your post not your blog in general. It's hard to find the project you want entered when you have multiple posts on your blog. We would also like for you to indicate that the project is for this challenge...even if you use it to enter other blog challenges. If you don't mention that your project is for  The Cuttlebug Spot, it will not be considered. Thank you so much and good luck...oh and remember to emboss on your entry.

AnnCaryl


Marcelle


Marcy


Leah


Aymee


Margie



Donna 


Rheannon



Lillie

Julie


Kerri


26 comments:

  1. What beautiful floral projects! These look great girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge...great projects as well.
    smiles...Tammy I entered...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers my favorites. Thanks. Beautiful projects everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the DT projects are fabulous!!!! This was a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cards. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you guys! These projects are wonderful!
    I feel like a dork for always saying this but I do love the variety our little DT group does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job DT sisters!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, I enjoyed playing along. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job ladies! They all are fabulous!

    hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered for the first time ever having only just got my little bug in March i have only just started using it as it took me a while to gather the asddional supplies needed.
    I hope you like my entries x hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Design Team made great looking card & project...
    I really like this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the challenge! ;o) Fabby Creations by the DT - Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi all ... gorgeous DT work and a fab challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything everyone has done. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Cards are Great!! thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge! Great cards! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great choice of subject -thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was a great challenge...I had fun with it...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all the differnet ways the Dt have used the cuttlebug great work and fab challenge for this week

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Flower Challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great challenge, I love flowers and embossing. A lot of beautiful work from the DTs. Have a nice day everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The examples are great! I'm in the mood to do a lot of flowery work now! Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing DT projects! Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete