Sunday, April 18, 2010

At the Movies/show

This week we have a fun, fun challenge. We know that you have a favorite movie or show so we are challenging you to show us a project that has been inspired from that movie or T.V show.  I hope you enjoy all the Design Team creations. I think they did a fabulous job.... well every week is fabulous, but this week in particular I want to congratulate all the members for stepping outside the box and bringing to life their favorite movie/show. I love them all.

This week.. enter to win $20.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops by giving us the link to your project using Mr. Linky. Deadline for entries is Saturday 9:00pm PST.... links time stamped by Mr. Linky after that time will not be considered. We look forward to your projects.

****************************last week's winners ********************************



Winner of the Mr Linky.. card posts is  #38 Lara.





Winner from comments... is This and that.. sorry.. I dont see your name. 






This and that said...






Beautiful projects! Love the bling.

15 comments:

  1. OMG How awesome, I adore wizard of oz, so that first one is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the projects ladies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job! I love them all. You are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dt did a fabulous job with all their projects! So much inspiration!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girls! I just love all of your projects! I think is one of my favorite challenges!!!! Super super cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow girls all the projects are fantastic! I so enjoyed this one!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pick just one favorite show so my layout has them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT projects are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun challenge and super fun samples, ladies!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great works by the DTM´s """"
    my Favorit is the Drama Queen from Donna...
    she´s faboulus !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the DT's work! I was really inspired to do this today. What a great topic, wouldn't have come up with it myself. I was thinking of doing a scrapbook with all my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards...so creative and wonderful details
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun challenge! All the projects are wonderful! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete