Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspiration challenge : Children's Games

This week we are using children's games as inspiration for our projects. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Very clever interpretations by the Design Team. Thank you to all the participants from last week.. this is your winner



19Powered by RANDOM.ORGP
Sam/Whisper..post #19 please send me an email to claim your prize at nrocke1@msn.com. Super cute card. 
******************************************************* Design Team Creations 
Donna M


































Nilda 



This week's randomly chose entry will receive a gift certificate to Custom Crops for $20.00 We cant wait to see what you come up with for this challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I had fun with this challenge and had some inspiration from the weather. Building snowmen are wonderful children's games! Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited - I have entered my 1st challenge here. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge! It took me awhile, once I was half way thru I thought of a MUCH better idea!
    Thanks for challenging my brain. I LOVED the DT's ~ they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete