Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspired by Advertisements

Thank you all for participating last week. Some fabulous creations were entered. Last week's winner randomly chosen is Kate. Please send me an email to nrocke1@msn.com to claim your prize. 
10Powered by RANDOM.ORG

This week we complete our "inspired by" week by challenging you to find inspiration for your next project in a magazine or catalog.  It can even be a newspaper ad, or online catalog.  Please be sure to post a picture of your inspiration along with your project on your blog. We would love to see both.

The randomly chosen entry for this week's challenge will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp. Have you seen their new arrivals??... oh my list just keeps growing everyday:)

Ejoy the Design Team projects :





















































8 comments:

  1. All of these cards are fabulous.

    I love the heart embossing folder - I haven't seen it before but it is gorgeous. Can you tell me the name of it please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great news! I've just sent an email to Nilda.
    What great projects!! I love seeing the original magazine ads with the finished projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are Awesome. I am going to do this one for sure. I especially love the interpatation of the DIOR Bag after all what women wouldn;t love a bit of Dior in their life.
    Well done to everyone..
    Kind Regards,
    Bev.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just loving alllll the wonderful creations!!! Everyone has done fantastic jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls, dt work is stunning. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge! I had a lot of fun making this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your cards. They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete